5am-10am Weekday Mornings
I love life! Love my job...(sometimes) waking up so early after 10 years to do a morning show can have its ups and downs. Upside, being finished by high noon! downside, being tired at 2pm.
My Career began in the summer of 1985 at WPPA-AM 1360 in Pottsville.
LOVES: My kids Katie 20 Eric 18
My husband John, he is my lifesaver, my best friend and my dream come true. His children Alex, Michael and Holly have been a blessing in my life. So our family of 7 is very BUSY!
My Dogs: Bo (boarder collie which I adopted from the Hillside S.P.C.A) & Clara a German Shepard.
Hobbies : running, working out, cooking, the beach, shopping, my girlfriends.
My Passion: Helping others. Spending time with children who have disabilities, taking my energy and putting it into ideas and greatness!
Favorite Food: Pizza! cheese! Seafood
Favorite Beverage. Yuengling light of course! and Vodka & Cranberry
Favorite TV show: The Voice, Days of our lives, Two and half men Entertainment Tonight, Restaurant Impossible , Fox & Friends Weekend Edition, Spartacus.
Favortie Movie: Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory, 16 Candles, Breakfast club, Pretty in Pink
Favorite Music: John Mayer, Halestorm, The Eagles, Michael Buble
Favortie Talk Show: Ellen & Katie
Favorite Book: The bible. Read my devotionals everyday. Keeping Faith First.
Everyday is a lesson learned, every minute, every hour is a gift. Its up to you how you use your breath.
My daily workout:
Be kind to everyone. Let that person who is at the stop sign go first, say hello first, give someone your last dollar, stop to talk to your neighbors, stop to listen for just a minute longer when you're in a hurry, Live like your dying and be grateful for everything in this life. Its ok to be sad. Its better to smile. Love your siblings. Always tell your parents you love them and never think your children are too old to hug. Snuggle with your pets. Sing last dance by Donna Summer with the windows open, Never forget your friends, the ones that you grew up with, The new ones you have made.
My Dream: Write a book, Write a move, become a voiceover talent for the book and the movie
Guilty Pleasure : Oreos & Milk
Something you never knew: I wanted to be one of Charlies Angels. Or ride on the back of the CHIPS motorcycle with Ponch & Jon
• Cune Rioja Imperial Gran Reserva ($63)
• Château Canon-La Gaffelière St.-Emilion ($103)
• Domaine Serene Pinot Noir Willamette Valley Evenstad Reserve ($65)
• Hewitt Cabernet Sauvignon Rutherford ($92)
• Kongsgaard Chardonnay Napa Valley ($75)
• Giuseppe Mascarello & Figlio Barolo Monprivato ($110)
• Domaine du Pégaü Châteauneuf-du-Pape Cuvée Réservée ($120)
• Château de Beaucastel Châteauneuf-du-Pape ($120)
• Lewis Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley Reserve ($135)
• Quilceda Creek Cabernet Sauvignon Columbia Valley ($135)
• Reynvaan Syrah Walla Walla Valley Stonessence ($70)
• Turley Zinfandel Paso Robles Dusi Vineyard ($42)
• Croft Vintage Port ($93)
• Bedrock The Bedrock Heritage Sonoma Valley ($37)
• Olivier Ravoire Gigondas ($33)
• G.D. Vajra Barolo Albe ($42)
• Alexana Pinot Noir Dundee Hills Revana Vineyard ($42)
• Poggerino Chianti Classico ($25)
• Hamilton Russell Chardonnay Hemel-en-Aarde Valley ($33)
• Chateau Dereszla Tokaji Aszú 5 Puttonyos ($40)
Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/wine-spectators-best-wines-in-the-world-2013-11#ixzz2lHPkj64o
Wine Spectator describes the Jolie-Pitt offering as: “Refined and elegant, offering pure and concentrated flavors of dried red berry, tangerine and melon. The focused finish features flint and spice notes, with a hint of cream.”
Wine Spectator magazine has named Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's wine as one of the best of 2013. All 6,000 bottles of their Chateau Miraval Rosé 2012 sold out within five hours. Wine Spectator called the wine the “best rosé in the world.”
Today, Rosé Miraval is readily available most everywhere wine is sold: $25.00 Not Bad!!!!
Oprah does it, Ellen does it...and now...I thought we could play a little game of "Jackie's Favorite things" if I had enough money to supply you all with my 10 favortie things (gift ideas) I would. Here we Go!
1. RUNNING SHOES. Brooks Adreniline GTS '14 from My favortie running store (A RUNNING START)
2. VIP Tickets to see The Eagles (NOT THE FOOTBALL TEAM) March 1 in Washington DC
3. New Furniture for my family room, a bar, mirrors,design person to complete my favorite room, and downstairs bathroom (Empire SURPLUS HOME CENTER!)
4. A Personal Chef, to come cook a meal once a month for my girlfriends and I. The chef....(JASON HOOK) thank me later.
5. Pottery, Pottery, Pottery. Beautiful, colorful one of a kind. (NOLDE FOREST POTTERY.) There is a show this Saturday at Immanual UCC in Shillington
6. ZENTS. (BELL TOWER SALON & SPA) Lotion, Soap, Oil, Perfume. My favorite Scent made by ZENTS is called EARTH. It revives my soul.
7. A Clean House. (DAVIDS CLEANING SERVICE) nothing but the BEST in the area!!
8. An IPAD ( I am going paperless in 2014)
9. A COMPLETE DAY AT HOTEL HERSHEY. Massage, Meal, Facial, chocolate.
10. Become a member of a WINE CLUB. you will be mailed a wine on a monthly basis.
There is always that ONE person you have a problem with in your office. This is great, who thinks of this?
It premieres on Esquire tonight at 10pm. 2 people in the office do not like each other at all, they train for 6 weeks and and fight. Guess its better than putting rat poisoning in their coffee.