I have been around Y-102 in one form or another since 1992 when I turned on the microphone and announced that Michael Jackson was going to be played in the next 15 minutes. Yes, we played Michael for real back then!
I enjoy getting to know our listeners and share the morning together. Getting up early is not really that fun (especially in the winter), but we try to make it a little more bearable by talking, sharing, laughing and enjoying our coffee together.
Yahoo Sports has done the work and thanks to them your Super Bowl mysteries are now solved!
1) Did Beyonice flash the Illuminati sign during her performance? Could be, but more than likely she was showing some love to her husband Jay-Z and his record label. They use the diamond as a symbol.
2) Did Beyonce cause the power outage in the 3rd quarter? Not according to the power company, Entergy and SMG who manage the Superdome. What you saw was the system doing what it was supposed to do - protect itself in the event of a surge. The backup systems worked as planned to keep at least some lights on.
3) Did you know the guy in the Calvin Klein ads is a personal trainer from PA and until recently was stocking groceries? Ladies, you can read about him here.
4) If the blackout was truly unplanned, how did Oreo tweet out a picture capitalizing on it so quickly? Simple - they were able to get approval almost instantly.
5) The baby Clydesdale in the Budweiser ad was born January 16 and was just 7 days old when they filmed that. They are running a campaign to name him.
[Source: Yahoo Sports]